Wednesday 26 September 2012

Post 4: "Independence" Holidays


Today we write about our independence day holidays, but these holidays aren't a remembrance of the independence of our country, but a remembrance of the first national goverment meet, but for everyone is the same. I'm not a patriotic person, and, in general terms, I don't like the celebration is like. Everyone wants to eat in excess, and a lot of pieces of meat, and party all days and nights. I am calm, and I need a peacefully enviroment to be fine. For that, my holidays was in my house, with my family; this is that I really like of a celebrations week like this, and often I do it thus. I have been calm with my family in house, cooking simple food like salads of many types, and taking a long time rest everyday. In my free times I do things like read, write letters to my friends, get long conversations with my family after dinner, around the table, and take a nice time walking near to my home, in the neibourghood. Also, I practiced yoga more time than before, and I teach my mom some yoga positions.
I prefer, over all, I mean things like go to “fondas” or overcrowded barbacues, to be and enjoy time with my family, and also with friends. I went Saturday in the night to "Forestal" Park with some friends, and we have a nice picnic day.
I don’t like the “volantines” (kite), neither children that run fast, like a crazy or a dog, behind a kite to catch it with a long staff or any long thing. I don’t like the winos, because they disturb all the people in the street. That is.

1 comment:

  1. I want practice yoga like you, but my energies are lows, very bad (is week totally I go)

    ReplyDelete