Thursday 6 September 2012

Post 2: Norway


Well, I would like visit many countries and cities, but since a lot of time before now, I really want to visit Norway. That country attracts me due to his history, especially about the Vikings and his stories, described in the sagas. These ancient cultures really like me, and that is my great motive to want to be there, and know its landscapes and old towns.

All I know about Norway, which is too poorly, I know it through internet images, some movies, and the different readings about the Vikings and his traditions. And for that, I would like to be there, to know nearly the Scandinavian culture and traditions, visit famous places, sail near the fiords, travel the forests, and so on… Maybe will be good also study the “Norsk” Language, that I know is different to others languages near Norway. But, in the case to learn some Nordic language, I would prefer the Icelandic, which, as I know, is most like the truly ancient speaking of the northern people, in the Middle Ages.

If I can study there, I would like get Germanic culture chairs, to soak in the cultures of the north.

No comments:

Post a Comment