Wednesday 12 September 2012

Post 3: Holidays


So, the best holidays I can remember were in 2005, when I and my family went to the chilean south on our “station” car, a famous model of Subaru: “Legacy”. I said that because all my family (parents and two sisters) have great memories with it, also we have photos with it. Well, we went to different places; first, we come to Talcahuano, to visit some relatives that live in this city. Then, we leave this city, and went to a camping, near to Concepción, in a place called “Chivilingo”, and we stay there a week,  visiting a lake near the camping called "Lanalgüe", and it is a very wonderful place, because we arrive when the weather was cold, and even was raining, but I and my sisters swam in the lukewarm waters of the lake. I remember that and I can feel the physic sensation, I mean, I can bring to my imagination the feeling of satisfaction, the security and hapiness of stay relaxing with all my family, in a beautiful place and with an exquisite weather. We, my family and I, really love the southern landscapes, and always we can enjoy these travels. After the week, we went more down, and we arrive to Puerto Saavedra, a place in the coast, with a huge river mouth, alike a lake.

The only thing I did these month on holidays are enjoy, and I couldn’t fed up to enjoy and rest. It was the most amazing holidays, because I could stay with my family, only enjoy the holidays, for a complete month.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful vacations and very good memories! I've been to those places too.
    Bye, Dani

    ReplyDelete