Wednesday 5 September 2012

First term of the year 2012


Yes, the time flies, but not in vain. The first term of this year I do a lot of things, between those, study a lot of time. Starting by the (horrible) summer classes, because we cannot finish it until March. Thus, I think, all the students was suffering by the hot wheater, in the classrooms. By my side, philosophic literature really likes me, more than the novels, ‘cause I feel that I can understand many things about the life and modern society. For that, each day I studied, after a long time of ‘hard’ study, I did other relaxing  activities, like be on internet and stuffs like that; nothing  that can make me thinking.
Also, I tried to find the activities that really like me, I mean, funnier and productive hobbys.  I start to wove ribbons, like the vikings acient belts. I learn it by my self, searching information on the internet, and then only I did it.
Something remarkable about the first term of this year would be that I can finish the academic semester in a good way, with very good grades at the courses, and also good oportunities of job in the faculty, with a professor who give me work to do. I think that I do a good work, and leave me with a good academic future in that sense… I felt sure. But now is another thing.

1 comment: