Friday 26 October 2012

Post 8: Friends

Well, I think friends are persons, and closely persons to me. I mean, always that I think about what is a “friend”, I think in a brother/sister.  Anyway, I’m not feeling that I am a person with a lot of friends, and neither a few. For this, always I get confused when I think on friends. Maybe all the world persons are my friends, or maybe anyone, I don’t know. The thing is, with some persons I feel more confidence, more trustfulness.
And the things I really value in these persons are the same thing, because, if I can trust them, the relationship is and will be comfortable, cheerful and strong.
I don’t have any problem to get a conversation with an X person. I like to speak, a lot. I speak easily when another person talks to me, or if someone asks me for something. But, I can hardly consider them “friends”.
I have some experiences with Internet, I mean, I did some “friends” through Internet, but they are the less. Apparently is only one, which I can remember at least. And this relation was something freak, because I don’t meet her (yes, a girl) often. And when we meet, it was very special moments, I still remember it. Now, she is a very good friend. With her I don’t have any problem to say that she is a friend.
About closely friends, I think I don’t have. Really, is just hard to me make distinctions between friends and no friends. I like the people who is interesting and nice (for my, obviously), and for they I do special things when I feel that I must do it. Those special things would be to write a letter (not e-mail, it’s poor to my fine taste), to give a gift, or give a bear hug!

1 comment:

  1. AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA "not e-mail, it's poor to my fine taste", David you are a genious.

    ReplyDelete