Wednesday 10 October 2012

Post 6: Literature & Books

When I was child, I didn’t like the books because read it never was a choice, always an obligation. For that, I haven´t liked read books until I finish the high school. Then, when I start to work in a job, I start to read a bit, and I discover a great and imaginary world in the books. And I remember the kind of lectures that firstable I start to read was essays and novels. Since this moment,  I can’t  stop reading, and for this, really I don’t  know how many books I have already read, I lose count.
Now, I always read books, when i’m bored, when i’m lazy, when i have anything to do, when I have to do it.  I really enjoy it.  Also, now I can read fast, and I take short time to read a book.
One of my favourites Authors is Peter Sloterdijk. He is philosopher and write essays about contemporary philosophical problems. And my favourite book is “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” by Nietzsche. It was difficult to read, but I read it in a month, because I like the poetic, narrative and deep style of this book. Then, I often re-read the same book, in different parts, because I feel his lecture can say me something interesting for my way of act in the lifetime. I recommend this book to all my friends; I thing that would be an interesting read to share between classmates.

2 comments:

  1. Nietzche and Sloterdijk, you're a mad man, see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nietzche and Sloterdijk, you're a mad man, see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete