Wednesday 14 November 2012

Post 10: English Language Challenges


I like the blog activities more than the classes. I think it because, in the lab, I feel freer, I mean, I just write that I think, and for this I feel better. Also, through the writing I discover new forms to express that I want to say, and I try to think in English harder than when I in the classroom, because I don’t have to speak with a classmate, knowing that he or she speak Spanish better. Thus, my exercise is more focused on the grammar and vocabulary. Maybe the English class itself is more difficult for me because I were absent-minded, but in general, the subject have had a bit boring and tiring due the hour (after lunch, in the middle of the time-for-siesta). I think that I have already increased my English “abilities” a few more. Maybe, a lot more than before.
Because all the previous things, I am sure that I should improve my speaking skills. The English pronunciation sometimes becomes a big problem. It is by the afraid to do something bad, or simply to make a fool of one self. Is the lack of English conversations in the daily life, and also, the lack of listening the English language. Always I think that to stay in another country would be the things more easily, but then I realize that it would be more shocking, but faster. For now, I have to study only, because I haven’t enough money for any travel.
Out of the English class, I tried to read English texts for improve my comprehension of its. Sometimes, I try to think in English, without think in Spanish, and it always is a hard job, but after the exercise, I feel happier, ‘cause I know that I have already practiced it. I try to teach my family too, but they have more problems to learn the language.
At the moment, all looks like a big try. And I am trying and trying. Some day this will be better.

2 comments:

  1. I also think that the blogs is the fun part of the class C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you train english with handcrafted books, that is very cool, and the language is some very important to you, excellent

    ReplyDelete